28 sep 2005
Most metrosexuals will know that blogging about their podcasting is perhaps a bit passé, while flashmobbing is decidedly retro.
Nouja, flashmobbing, totdaar, maar podcasten? Allez zeg! Bl*dy Britons! Gefrustreerde hetero’s sinds ze Oscar W. in de bak hebben gezet.
P.S.: Altijd loïk om weten:
- Blogging – maintaining “an online journal or diary” (OED)
- Podcasting – making audio files available online for “software to automatically download the files for listening at the user’s convenience” (Wikipedia)
- Metrosexual – someone whose habits and grooming are similar to “those considered typical of a fashionable, urban, homosexual man” (OED)
- Flashmobbing – “when a crowd converges at a specific time and place, to participate in apparent random acts, and then dissipates” (Wikipedia)
- Dogging – having sex with strangers in a public place. “Observers are encouraged, thus making dogging a form of exhibitionism” (Wikipedia)
- Chav – people who are “uneducated, uncultured and prone to antisocial or immoral behaviour” (Wikipedia)
- Happy Slapping – “The practice of slapping or punching somebody unsuspectedly and recording it with a camera phone.” (Urban Dictionary)
- Broadband – high speed internet access “typically capable of transmitting 512 kilobits per second (kbit/s)” (Wikipedia)
Okey, dat van die “Chav” wist ik niet. En “Dogging”… tsja…